Está aberto o convite à submissão de artigos para a sessão especial “Bio-inspired Techniques and Algorithms with Application in Industrial Systems”. Inserida na 36ª conferência anual da IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, esta sessão é organizada por Rui Chibante (ISEP), Paulo Leitão (Instituto Politécnico de Bragança) e Anthony Soroka (Cardiff University, Reino Unido).
A IECON 2010 decorre entre 7-10 de Novembro, em Glendale, Arizona, EUA.
The aim of this special session, organized under the scope of the IEEE IES Technical Committee on Industrial Agents, is to contribute to the process of stimulating discussion and application of ideas, concepts, techniques, technologies and projects, based on the utilization of bio-inspired techniques and algorithms to support the design, control or simulation of industrial systems. Particular attention should be given to the industrial applications of such systems as well as theoretical developments in this field.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Particle swarm optimization (PSO)
- Ant colony optimization (ACO)
- Bee optimization algorithms
- Other metaheuristics approaches, e.g. Simulated Annealing (SA) and Tabu Search (TS)
- Swarm inspired agent-based systems
- Emergent and self-organized agent-based systems
- Bio-inspired manufacturing systems
- Industrial applications of swarm optimization
CALL FOR PAPERS
+INFO: Rui Chibante | www.dee.isep.ipp.pt/~rmc